Give your web business the spark it needs
Are you a growing web design or development business?
Well, our close relationship with Microsoft has resulted in an irresistible offer for you. When you buy a dedicated server from Webfusion, you can also sign up for Microsoft's WebsiteSpark program.
Designed to meet the needs of any growing web business, WebsiteSpark will provide you with 3 years of software, licenses and Microsoft support - all completely FREE of charge. So you can grow your business, or start a new one, without the usual IT costs.
You'll get 3 years worth of FREE software, licenses and Microsoft support
Sign up for WebsiteSpark and your company will receive the following FREE benefits:
- Windows Web Server 2008
- SQL Server Web 2008 Edition licenses
- Expression® Studio 2
- Expression® Web 2
- Visual Studio® 2008 Professional Edition
- Access to new business opportunities via WebsiteSpark Marketplace
- Microsoft phone support and easy access to development tools
Why choose a Webfusion Dedicated server?
With over 13 years in the industry, we're one of the UK's largest web hosts. Our UK based data centre is staffed by onsite technicians 24 hours a day - everyday of the year. And we'll give your very own dedicated account manager.
We also know how important reliability is to our business customers. That's why we guarantee 99.9% online connectivity, unlimited bandwidth and the very latest in server side security. Your business is safe with Webfusion. Dedicated Servers
How can you qualify for WebsiteSpark?
The Microsoft WebsiteSpark Program is open to customers who meet the following criteria:
- You must be a professional web company that employs 10 or fewer people.
- Your business must primarily involve the provision of web design or development services to clients.
- Participating companies must deploy at least one publically accessible website (built using WebsiteSpark software) within 6 months of joining the program.
- Sites built using WebsiteSpark software must be reported via the WebsiteSpark Portal.
We know that you need rock solid, ultra reliable hosting - nothing less will do for your business. That's why we use Dell hardware for all our servers. Dell provides us with the latest, and most durable, server hardware available - so our data centre runs like clockwork.